Thursday, August 27, 2009

Why Grpahic Design?????

It's relly funny when i think about this question, because when i was first introduced to Graphic Design in my Freshman year of high school, I hated it! I really hated it with a passion. I couldn't understand it the way I do now. Over the course of the years in high school I became mature and actually started doing my work and giving it a chance and i soon grew to likt it so much i was up into the wee hours of the morning working on projects at home and skipping other classes to get more work done in my G.D class. I think what I like about it so much is, when doing projects and creating even the simplest ideas, its all a complication to me. figuring out what looks right, what makes sense when designing. I love to solve problems visually. It really stimulates the mind as well. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment