Friday, September 4, 2009

F+S


I came across this image on google, and I really enjoyed looking at it.
I really think that this image gives a good example of showing alignment. When looking at how each section of the text are lined up on one another. It also looks as if the alignment of the text should be read from the right instead of the left, so I like how this image also plays with our eyes a little. I think this image is also showing an example of how going beyond the frame. The text or the numbers at the top of the poster, make a person want to know whats going on past the poster. I really dug this poster especially how the numbers and the text, because of their positions on the composition, they give off the illusion, as if we are looking at it from an aerial view...
Super cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment