Sunday, October 18, 2009

Color/Drawing/Form

There are a couple of Themes that I am thinking about doing;

Cosmetics: This is a definite theme I plan on using different textures from loose powder to mineral to gel, and liquid products to gain color. I plan on using original colors and even mixing some of my own, to create new colors.

Shoes: Is self explanatory, If i end up going this route i plan on doing both masculine and the femine route. I want to a range of shoes from the flats, to the athletic shoes and the high heel pumps.

Scarves: Again I will be playing with different textures, as well as different colors. their are hundreds and hundreds of beautiful colored and textured scarves out in the world that would work well for this project I think. I may take pics of people in them or maybe take them with out, or maybe even mix them all together.

Fruit: I also Have a loooooooove for fruit. This i think would be a great idea as well, so maybe switch either the shoe or scarf idea with fruit....their are so many beautiful shapes and colors within this category. As a matter of fact I think I might just switch out the shoes for fruit. I really think it would be a great idea compositional wise and just a great color study in general :)

No comments:

Post a Comment