Friday, October 9, 2009

GROUP CRIT

I talked to Sara, Brandon, ray, and Joseph

When talking about my compostitions overall the decision was...overall my juxtopostitons were getting to the main point, but I should strive for even more improvment. So After getting opinions, I found that focusing in on the little overlooked problems would make for better compostions, ie; We even talked about the first nine that I improved. In a couple of them still needs more improvements...For instance in a couple of my more complex studies, as far as powerlines go I may need to retake some pictures, and edit more of them. In some of my photos my contrast is either too high or too low. I plan on going back in on some of my images and fixing that with the bright and contrast tool and maybe play with the Threshold and see where that takes me. Also I was told that I could still try cropping some of my pictures more. and focusing on the main points in the photos. So I plan on going back to look at which places I was told to focus on in my images as well as my line studies. I also will work on my tracings. I still have this slight wobble when I try and draw curves free hand so my teammates and I decided that I should still work on that excercise as well, even with using my ruler, I still need to work on alignment, especially with my diagnals. I really think that I have some promising juxtopostions...With a little more improvement and working with more of broader thought process I believe that maybe next time when we criq. It will work for me in my favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment