Friday, October 23, 2009

Paula Scher

After watching scher speak about her living in New york and designing for her company, and basically thought the City i was really impressed on her background i really enjoyed her talking about how much she loved her city. I also liked how she said that "new york is never finished." I feel like I can relate to her with my city i love Kansas city. I also really love how much its grown and that It is also never finished. I really think that this video of her speaking on her work, and her city really relates to our project we just finished. I love how she talks about making banners and the scales of her large banners. I love that as well I really I as well as the rest of us took a lot of inspirations from scher's work, and passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment